the Rift

[PRIVATE] This is my Confession

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
He was father.

In the same breath, he was a dastardly lair. Though his feelings for Elsa, the deep respect and caring he felt for the Icebound Queen, ran deep and true— it as the pretense of their coupling that had left him standing on the cliffs as a cheat. He had been hurt, he had been lonely and forsaken by any light in his life. And there Elsa had been, taking him with open wings and understanding, comforting words. A soft feminine presence with a heart as wounded as his— but still strong. Quiet strength emanated from her. A perseverance despite the betrayal she had been through.

And here he was, dark gaze cast to the angry rocks below, betraying her.

Though their union had been one of mutual need. And never were promises made. But the Elephant knew that thoughts like these were excuses; a way to shirk the blame that rested solely on his massive shoulders.

A sigh, long, low, and sad, pushed out from his chest. Head hung low, weighted with his thoughts. Part of him had, absurdly, thought to wait for Rexanna to come to the Edge. And then, with his Kingly will, somehow force all to be appeased. To explain, command, and live happily. But, as his head hung lower, he knew that was not only unfair, but unwise.

Amid many other things, he owed Elsa an explanation. A truth spoken, amid all the unspoken words between them. And in private, alone, without eyes or ears… The Queen deserved her own reaction, her own time to scream or berate or attack…

His ears tilted back. His eyes closed, black lids shutting out the birds that glided into their cliff-nests below him.

Sad Tembo table.
I wrote it listening to this ;-;
But, good ol' Usher was the inspiration <3

@Elsa

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 05-24-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 06-01-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 06-01-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 06-12-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 06-15-2016, 05:14 PM