the Rift

[PRIVATE] This is my Confession

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
It was all her fault… she was becoming a horrible mother, again. Even being present didn’t help her inability to feel like a good maternal figure. Tembovu was probably much more prominent in their son’s life than herself. For that, she felt like shit. Edgar had berated her here and there for her lack of love, but he knew when to reign in back in.

Tentatively, she set out to look for the man whom she trusted most. Even with such a fragile bond it was one of the only things she could hang onto. The duo had relied heavily on that knowledge to continue. In the moments where she swore to give up, she realized that she was now connected to Tembovu, and Hawezi in a way that kept her alive and breathing. Her daughters no longer needed her, but her son and Tembovu did- or at least that what she thought.

When she spotted the Elephant King not far off, she quietly approached, making sure her presence wasn’t disrupting something important. Her mind raced with all the possibilities of what could happen when approaching him- would he be mad for her sudden dispersal? She was just so terrified he would reject her, and suddenly his height seemed gargantuan in comparison to her own. Elsa felt as if she was cowering in his shadow.

“Tembovu...” She murmured quietly, offering a small, fleeting smile. Her head then turned away and downward in shame, refusing to look at him as she admitted once again how much of a royal fuck up she was. “I’m really, really sorry. I thought I could be a better mother, and believe me I really, really tried. I am still trying. I understand if you are angry with me, but I wanted to apologize, and for you to understand I really am trying. It’s just so hard sometimes. I’m so afraid everything is going to repeat itself...” The whole explanation came out in a wild rush. It was like a waterfall, free flowing until she finally ran out of things to say. Ashamed of her words, she took a step backwards, not looking to him.

Edgar sat passively on her head, glancing between the two. As Elsa spoke, he hoped Tembovu would understand. This was something that had been eating at her for weeks now. It wasn’t in her nature to ask for help, or to admit she had a problem, and he thoroughly hoped Tembovu would not wreck that fragile trust bond she had to him.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
well fuck a duck. why you do this elsa.. >.> 
Tom Odell playlist here I come.
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 05-24-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 06-01-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 06-01-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 06-12-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Elsa - 06-15-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: This is my Confession - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 09:23 AM