the Rift

[OPEN] Red Trees

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

I was lost in the taste of blood, it was such a great creation, each death I claimed had another taste, a different balance between tangy and sweetness. I had started to notice that the younger victims tasted sweeter, but the older creatures had more of a metallic taste to them. It seemed to me that life made people sour, how unfortunate was that! Mom sure did taste sour, bitter even, I could get why. She always had such a problem with her, it was the reason why I left--not that she cared, not that I care either. I don't really care about anything, I just care about me. It was a pretty easy way of living, and I figured that I would live the rest of my childhood and adulthood this way, less for me to worry about.

My meal is interrupted by another, my ears twisted to the sound of a feminine young voice, much like mine used to be. My voice had changed recently as I was beginning to grow older, it still held the annoying pitches of the young, but it was slowly getting smoother and silkier, like my slut of mother's. At least she had a good voice for me to inherit. I didn't know what dad sounded like, I don't really care either, more with the whole ya know-I don't care about anything sort of vibe. So I turned my head to peer at the young thing that had the audacity and bravery to interrupt me ME! I mean blood ran down my maw and death hung around the air and sung a song in this deep forest, how had she not been scared away? My nostrils flare to inhale her scent, a snort releasing from my lips as something very strong and tangy entered them rather then the smell of flesh and fur. Curious, I turned my body to her, purple mirrors sweeping her pale skin and small body. She would be an easy target, but luckily for her, I was full, and her lack of fear was interesting to me, I didn't normally get to meet horses because well, I was freaking scary! I loved it though, basking in the fear I brought to people was amongst some of my favorite things to do.  

Flashing my blunt, bloody teeth, I offered a wicked smile, "Just having a snack, I dare you to taste it!" I played, well no, I wasn't playing, my dark purple orbs seeped into the bright and lively eyes of this young creature. Could I taint this woman just like mom had me? My eyes spoke, prodding and wishing for her to lap up the fresh liquid that oozed from my bite mark--this lady had dared to enter the depths of my forest, and I would most definitely give her a fine tour of the monsters within it.

chat chat

OCC: 

A monster is born

image credits
@Larue HAHAHA she has met the woman devil!

Messages In This Thread
Red Trees - by Cortana - 05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 05-24-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-05-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 06-05-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-26-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 07-12-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 07-28-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 08-27-2016, 02:33 PM