the Rift

[OPEN] Red Trees

Larue Posts: 45
Absent Abyss
Filly :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 1
smitty
Larue
It’s… interesting, the changes that swept over the dark, bloodied mare’s face in response to Larue’s outright disgust at the metallic taste. Lemony ears perk forward, peeking out of her fluffy, flaxen foal-fuzz mane to hear the apology and the offer of water. Though, the little filly’s poor sense of taste had truly already dulled the sour, earthy taste in her mouth, she still followed the gentle sweep of the older filly’s legs towards the water source with pert, little strides. It took three of her pink-dusted steps to match one of the dark vampress’s, but the persistent little lemon drop kept up just fine.

“What’re you apologizing for?” Her small head cocked slightly as they walked, cheeky voice interested as bright aqua eyes darted from the uneven forest floor to the other’s dark plum eyes. In her curious stare of the other, she tripped a few times on gangly legs as she did not pay enough attention to the roots of the trees. But, on bouncing small hooves, she recovered her balance quickly.

She splayed her knobby knees wide, her short foal’s neck straining to reach down to the pool once they arrived. Pink lips part, taking but a quick short sip of the cool water—she preferred mom’s milk over water, anyway. And her head popped up, forelock flopping into her eyes and splaying around the glittering candy-nub horn as the girl spoke again.

“I’m Larue. Who’re you? And why d’you drink that stuff?” her head cocks, eyeing the other before answering her other questions. “I don’t know anyone who eats that stuff,” her tiny head motioned back towards the dead deer and its blood, “I mean that I taste different than anyone else—or so my ma and da say.” She sidled closer to the vampress, ignorance and youth making her next choice rather questionable, even with her pixieish grin, “Here, have a lick!” And she offered her withers (thankfully not her neck) to the other filly.
image | bckg

@Cortana

Please tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Red Trees - by Cortana - 05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 05-24-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-05-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 06-05-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 06-26-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 07-12-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Red Trees - by Cortana - 07-28-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Red Trees - by Larue - 08-27-2016, 02:33 PM