the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
A sharp snort escaped the Thief's nose as she stumbled upon sand. The black lines surrounding her face were slightly puffy, caused by tears that had fallen out of both rage and dejection. Her face was dry by now, as the salty breeze splashed across her face. Still, she trudged further toward the water's edge, lowering her head to it and watched as the water moved up to her ashen hooves before retreating again.

It was almost like the waves had been doing the same game that the Thief and Tembovu had been playing all along. Just barely close enough to reach the other before being pulled away by the sea. Tembovu, pulled away by his own demons and his duty to his herd - and her, pulled away by her child and her own duty to her herd. Each one nearly close enough to catch the other before something ended up pulling each other away. And she hated it. She hated it with every part of herself, especially after the encounter with Orithia. That pale rose had been the barrier, stopping Rexanna's wave from crashing on the shore of Tembovu.

She had been so close, and failed.

But she had more to think about now, other than her companion who had just wandered out from the brush behind her, feeling the sands for the first time in his already short life. The Thief now had to worry about the life that was clearing growing within her belly. Albeit, it wasn't extremely noticeable, but it was there. If anyone knew what to look for, they found it. And in order to do her best to protect the child that she carried and her companion, she fled rather than stay to see what would happen. The last thing she needed in Helovia was a repeat of her experience with Calstron. She'd do anything in her power to prevent it from happening, and luckily for her she at least found her magic. She could fight if she had to. And if push came to shove, she'd fight to her last breath trying to do what was right after how many wrongs she had done.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

It's kind of all over the place atm, butttt we can get this going :D @Adaeze
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 06-02-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-02-2016, 12:41 AM