the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire in my soul

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
   Adaeze</style>
  </style>

There was very little that Tembovu could say or do that would make Adaeze stay in one place for long, especially now that she was in a place that was still very new. Every chance the cheetah got she would leave the Edge to explore the different lands. Sometimes it was only a few days that she was gone, sometimes it was nearly a week before she finally would head back to her new home. Adaeze never had a plan on where she was going or when she would be back, she just went wherever her hooves carried her.

This time she ended up on a seemingly endless stretch of beach that she had already seen before. There was beach to her left and ocean to her right that stretched until it touched the horizon. Her hooves kicked up a spray of sand as she raced along the beach and sweat had begun to break out across her neck and shoulders. She could never run as freely in the Edge as she could on the beach, which was quickly becoming one of her favorite places.

The pale form of another horse caught Ada's attention and she gradually began to slow from a headlong gallop to a trot and eventaully to a walk. The mare was not opposed to meeting locals and finding out what was what in the new place that she was calling home. As she got closer it became apparent that the other party was a mare and a very pretty one at that. "You don't mind if I join you, do you Sweetheart?" The cat scarcely waited for a reply before she parked herself near the other mare. Her sides heaved as she caught her breath and she gazed openly at the other mare rather than sneaking a peek now and then like a creepy stallion might.

Ada knew the signs because she had been through it herself. She knew what the gentle swell of a pregnant belly. Her golden eyes moved from her new-found companion's stomach to her face, which seemed to be a little puffy as if she had been crying. Happy tears or sad tears? "How far along are you?" The cheetah asked as if she had known the other woman for years.

"."

Credits

@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-20-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-21-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-22-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: fire in my soul - by Rexanna - 05-26-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: fire in my soul - by Adaeze - 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM