the Rift

[PRIVATE] The simple and the complex

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

[Only @Torleik can approve others posting here. Posting order only applies to Torleik.]

There are things in the world which are simple.

Then there are the things that are complex. Given the new life growing inside of Ophelia and her desire to return to the Throat ... well, perhaps Torleik has had enough complex.

But life rarely cares for such things.

Yarrrrr. To me~

The voice was a growl on the wind, but it definitely wasn't audible. It quaked and rattled around the tiny bones of the ears, causing them to vibrate and relay the message.

To me, quick as you like. Bring yer woman if you will, it don't make no nevermind to me.

The voice was gruff and uneducated and sounded like it likely belonged to someone who'd sooner season a soup with their own snot than take a bath. But there was a confidence in it, and no danger ... Impatient maybe, but not nefarious.

An orb of light hovered near Torleik, rising in brightness from nothing to a warm pulsing glow. Obviously it was there to direct the dark soon-to-be-father towards whoever the holder of the voice was. It didn't make much sense, but in these contexts such guides and signs rarely did, but nor should they be ignored.

[Setting this close to your current thread with Ophelia? Doesn't need to be though. Timeline can be anything if this doesn't suit you.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The simple and the complex - by Random Event - 05-20-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Torleik - 05-25-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Ophelia - 05-27-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Torleik - 06-20-2016, 09:01 PM