[PRIVATE] The simple and the complex
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

"Where worlds collide, blood divides
When darkness falls, fate calls"

Ophelia tried to understand everything from his point of view. Honestly, she could search his head and experience it for herself, but she wasn't sure that would change her mind. She and he were very different. When Torleik decided to leave the Aurora Basin and lead the Edge, she gave up her position as the Queen. Loving him and being by his side was more important than her personal dislike of the Moon Goddess or her strong love for the mountains in the north.

Also, she didn't understand what she perceived to be his insecurity. He had nothing to be insecure about. Torleik was handsome, a good warrior, had been a leader, and he had a good heart. But when it came to her, he seemed so unsure of them together. Ophelia wasn't sure she had given him a reason to doubt her loyalty or love, and his second guessing of her commitment to this partnership was wearing on her slowly. It seemed, though perhaps this was unreasonable, that her desires only made him angry.

She could not be anyone else but herself. Were they too different?

Ophelia tried to shove away that nagging, heart wrenching question as they walked, stopping only when he did and shaking her head at his question. She hadn't really heard anything, but she quickly walked into his head to listen in. Phi wondered at the voice and its strange lilt, and her eyes took in the orb of light with scrutiny. Magic had a way of being either incredibly beautiful or amazingly catastrophic, and she very much worried that it was the latter.

"I am with you always," she said firmly, sticking to his side if not slightly behind as the ventured into this unknown together.

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The simple and the complex - by Random Event - 05-20-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Torleik - 05-25-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Ophelia - 05-27-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: The simple and the complex - by Torleik - 06-20-2016, 09:01 PM