the Rift

[PRIVATE] I think I got it.

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

The realm of blackness that waits for me against the red stone of the Heart is an almost pleasant one, except for the odd belly swoop sensation; a bloom of images too clear to dreams meets me, almost as if a second me lives here, leading an entirely separate life from my own.  This second me is walking down mountain trails with Aelin, but he’s not resentful or timid of her wingtips as the brush against my sides.  There is a conversation being held that, while in this daze, was clear, each word easily recalled – though I couldn’t tell you what we talked about now, only that we both were happy. 

Occasionally, the world flashes white, blue, or russet, and I think of being some boy half dead in the desert.  Aelin’s laughter floats back in and the snow is cold against my hooves again.  I don’t know how long we walk.  I do know that I wish to go back when the dream world fades away, my electrical functions snapping back on.

The lucid mountains become the stark line of a red horizon, the blue brim rippling with golden light cast from a falling sun.  Behind the vision, the pain quickly chases, its teeth numerous, sharp, and driving.  The wind which kisses my exposed left side might as well be a wave of sand and salt driving into the oozing burns, making me almost thankful that I’m laying on my right.   I say almost because when I try to move, all the muscles in my back end seize up, feel like concrete being rattled around in tiny confines, gritty and stiff.

So I do what comes easiest, next.

I allow my body to flop limply back down, and unleash a long, pained moan, the tears of failure sharp and minimal in the corners of my shuttered golden eyes. 

Continuation of Oh I'll get someChance

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

@Gaucho @Aelin

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 05-21-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 05-28-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Gaucho - 06-02-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 06-08-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 07-14-2016, 09:20 PM