[PRIVATE] I think I got it.

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Is it because my life is ten shades of grey,
I pray all ten fade away.

Yes. The word was enough to make tears spring to her eyes, and her young face beam up at her papa. Lead the way. Aelin nodded and took a few steps away from her father's warm body to stretch her wings, eyeing the distance between her and Rikyn. Beating her wings and taking a running leap, within moments the dun girl was soaring over the rolling ways that separated her home from the main lands. Closing her eyes she allowed the winds to blow the weight from her shoulders - at least for a short time. The freedom of flight always allowed to to escape from whatever was troubling her that day, although all too soon she'd crossed the waters and the dry, fiery lands were laid out below her. Within moment Aelin spots the boy's dark figure crumpled to the ground, barely moving. Would he be glad to see her? Especially if he realised she was Gaucho's daughter.

A long pained moan reached her despite the distance between them. Rikyn. She sighed as she studied the ruined landscape around him, her small shadow rolled over the earth underneath her. The dark from of the boy she'd befriended laid as a crumpled heap on the ground. The memories of their time in the cave together sparked her memories, the way they'd argued then flew. Landing softly beside him, Aelin bent down and gently nuzzled his neck, trying to soothe him. The scent she'd inhaled once before filled her senses, it was so familiar she always felt better. "Rikyn..." Her whisper may be lost to the winds, her eyes study his crumpled frame. There was a plea and a question in her whisper. Why did you do this? Please, please be okay. The wounds are (as expected) gruesome, why had he gone and done something so stupid? He had to have realised this was the state he'd end up in. Tears threaten to break from her eyes, determinedly she blinks them away. Sniffling she moves so they come face to face, her gaze fixed upon his face.

Likely the appearance of Gaucho would scare him, so she attempted to block his view of her father. It would most likely be unsuccessful unless he kept his gaze on her and blocked out the rest of the world. "Look at me." Soft, gentle tones spoke only of her care for him - not the anger she felt at him attacking her homeland. At the moment nothing else really mattered. "Trust me," she breathed softly to him. Seeing him this way again...it was infuriating and heartbreaking. "You're going to be okay."

@Gaucho
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 05-21-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 05-28-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Gaucho - 06-02-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 06-08-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 07-14-2016, 09:20 PM