[PRIVATE] I think I got it.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
And I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good
The Wildfire allowed himself to be lead by his second eldest daughter. He followed easily in her wake, his massive frame appearing on either sides of her much daintier and smaller one as he glided back in the direction that he had just come. At his side, Vorsa screeched her fury, though still came along willingly enough. She was not the type of creature to demand revenge from her bonded, but even her fairly altruistic nature was still too stung by Rikyn's recent attack. She was merely flying overhead, and they he, he... Mara hissed soothingly in Gaucho's antlers, waving a pale scaled tail towards the flying phoenix. Vorsa trilled a compliant note and then fell silent.

Gaucho landed lightly behind Aelin, though his massive and ever-burning wings did not fold next to his sides. His dark ears perked forward, listening at the sound of perceived familiarity between his child and the crumpled boy, and waited to see if the stallion was going to respond.

In his mind, Mara offered to paralyze the boy. The way he would heal, but perhaps he'd just pass out and sleep through the worst of his pain. Gaucho considered this, but then declined. He had told Aelin he would heal her friend, and despite his misgivings about the value of such, he had given her his word. Seeing the worried and caring look plastered across her elegant and beautiful features was all the decisiveness he would require.

"Be still." He grunted towards Rikyn, who looked as though he had no choice in obeying this instruction. Could the boy even make it to his feet? Gaucho wasn't so sure ...

Fire flared up higher on Gaucho's wings, and then suddenly surged forward as the mighty dun beat his appendages once. The flames raced towards the unicorn as they had done during their spar, only instead of flesh-melting heat, the flames were heatless. Instead, Gaucho's magic began to knit the boy's flesh back together, to rejuvenate burned skin, and heal torn and tired muscle.

The Wildfire's face was set into a a neutral mask as he finally folded his wings against his flanks. His dark eyes moved to Aelin, and he nodded his antlered skull. "If it up to Gaucho, you keep your injuries to remember this lesson. You have Aelin to thank for this."

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 05-21-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 05-28-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Gaucho - 06-02-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I think I got it. - by Rikyn - 06-08-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: I think I got it. - by Aelin - 07-14-2016, 09:20 PM