the Rift

[OPEN] You Are Just Confused [Vermillion]

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

Birdsong. What was it that had made this season so familiar to him , yet only a distant memory at the same time? It's warm temperate touch on his coat would bring ease to him. An outcast from somewhere he was no stranger to. The heavenly fields, a place of sanctuary for many - including that of himself. Swallows seemed to be in harmony with each other, gracefully dancing through the clear skies above. Soften emerald eyes would shift to watch the horizons, leaving himself to be one within this place. To fully emerge his soul into it's innocent touch.

The grime of his hidden presence would cling tightly to his body. A slight annoyance but he wouldn't allow for it to get to him, it was something that was a sign of his time within this place. And he would need to accept it, since it appeared it wouldn't be disappearing any time soon. A rocky path would be off to his side, a contemplating look as to whether he would take the steps to climb it's route. But he would leave it be for now, deciding it would be best for him to explore more before taking the rise. Taking a deep breath, a gust of wind tinged with the smell of sweetness would find it's way through slightly tangled mane, engulfing him and pulling him along further. A lust for adventure , driven by the curiosity that thrived in his blood, the pretty boy would continue on. Widen eyes would look at every sight , trying to note every detail he saw. A trait that was partial to blame for him wanting to never let anyone or thing feel forgotten.

A few moments would pass as body would wind down the beaten down trail of this safe heaven. It's serenity and quietness not having risen a question till now in the boys head. I'm alone.. that's why all I can hear is silence. Have I been forgotten like that of my brother? Quick breathes would come upon him. Why had he worked himself up, it hadn't bothered him before. Why now of all times? Ears would twist at the sound of greenery moved. Body tensing in the slightest as he pulled himself together. A vibrant stranger would appear, and continue down the way he had come before it seems. So he would follow along, silently and further in the shadows of her presence. Waiting to see if he really was the ghost he had feared he had become.

hush hush

@Persephone

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Are Just Confused [Vermillion] - by Vermillion - 05-21-2016, 03:22 PM