the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I’ll taste the devil's tears
The painting session had been an interesting one at that. However, Glasgow felt rather pleased with being able to actually do something for her herd. Still, she found herself suffering the wanderlust that often caused her to venture far from the Edge for long periods of time. Today was the same. She found herself beside a large fire pit, with a cave nearby. It was something she hadn't yet seen here. And she tried her best to keep from getting burned - and yet the curiosity that flowed within her at the caves next to it began to draw her closer and closer.

It had been a melancholy few days. Rain mixed with a heavy cover of clouds allowed her to simply seem as though she was made of them. The slight ashen hind quarter she had, as if it were a rain cloud among her white fur. She had begun to lose her fluffy winter coat, and with it came the appearance of a more healthier creature than she had previously been in her stay in Helovia. For that, she was thankful. Yet, she still bore the scars. Regardless if her body looked fine, she still was faced with the brutal marks that lined her lips and both her eyes. Her glassy horn broken and tied into her tail was a solemn reminder of what happened in her previous life.

But for once, she wasn't ashamed of it.

After meeting the demonic stallion she had known rather fondly as Lucifer, she was comforted in the fact that beauty could still reside within the deep caverns of horrors. She found her mind often drifting back to him, when she was feeling low about herself or simply not thinking much at all. She wished to see him again, silently hoping for his suave words to take her away yet again. But she hadn't seen him since their initial encounter, and she felt as though perhaps the more she strayed from the Edge and her home the more she might possibly find her home with him as well.

Yet, her curiosity continued to drag her toward the caves. She made her way in, searching through each separate room before landing on the glowing room. Her jaw dropped slightly as her glassy eyes danced around the room trying to take in everything at once and still not getting all of it. Ashen hooves took her further toward the walls, gazing at the life that glowed brightly and the softness that the floor had felt. She hadn't seen anything like this before, and it was simply stunning.

"Talk."
Drink from his soul—
but I'll never give up you.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Abaddon LOOKIT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ARTS :DDD

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 06-21-2016, 12:55 AM