the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah

Nothing much had given Abaddon the sense of life that he had experienced on that one night. The hell-boy knew that he was turning into the dark ghost as he traipsed along the terraria in the search of something to ease his aggressive boredom, and with that came the stomping of his heavy ebony pillars across the softening floor. He felt some sort of comfort from the fact that he was now in Birdsong, ready to feel the heat of Tallsun when it came, his pelt ready to singe in its heat. He craved it.

But right now, the hell boy was continuing to pace, all but void of any duty his herd had given him and shirking his responsibilities. The rains towering above his cranium all day had been enough to make him grumpy and his bodice damp, giving him slight shivers every now and again as he thought once more of Tallsun. He needed to meet little demon once more, ready to show her the ritual that she might possibly feel all the more worse for. But as he recalled, Glasgow had been more than willing, yet their departure from each other felt long and meaningless as he desired to just get on with it and take her soul selfishly and in a needing fashion.

The south of Helovia was a place he had not encountered before, but it already felt like it was going to be an enjoyable place for him. It somehow felt warmer here and he thought this might perhaps be the best place for him, particularly as he found his pools washing over caves where he could dry off. He lowered his skull back to his angered stance and skulked over there, completely oblivious to the familiar smell of his little demon. It was an impressive mix of tunnels and caves that were spread out before him, but Abaddon was wholly unimpressionable when it came to anything other than his own ways of entertaining himself. Pretty places were not going to wow him. Instead he kept on going, letting his thoughts carry him through the dark place and his lobes giving him some indication of where the walls were - and other life. He heard the daggers of another wandering around the caves, slowly but surely the light from the crystals ever-increasing to the point he could see so much, and as fate would have it there she stood. His little demon...

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow [<3333]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 06-21-2016, 12:55 AM