the Rift

[PRIVATE] he offered me the universe

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah

The pretty gaze from the scarred fae swept over him and he felt the brushmarks scarring his already burnt face. They were soft but gave him enough sensations that he burned inside. He could almost hear her heart beating in the chasms of the caves here, their walls acting as echoing rings that just seemed to accelerate sounds even more and thus giving him the impression that she was filled with warm, coursing blood in her veins. His fiery pools glistened against the crystals on the walls as he stared at her bodice, watching as a smile dripped from her velveteens.

Slowly, Glasgow came closer and Abaddon stayed put, his massive feathered daggers not budging just yet. He waited for her to be closer before he stepped towards her by a couple of steps before reaching his cranium out towards her on a powerful, dark muscular neck that stretched out to him. His Little Demon spoke, calling him his pet name that she had formed. He chuckled slightly, the deepness of his voice sending a dark and menacing sound out as he then spoke,
"Nothing that could interest me, so it would not interest you. I've done patrols and that is it, Little Demon. Please tell me you have done something more productive with the time you have been away from me...?" His humour felt so dark yet so soft at the same time and the juxtaposition felt more like an advantage to the situation rather than a disadvantage to himself. He wanted her, her soul, her physical being. And she appeared to want the same. This was confirmed as she spoke again, and her words wrapped him in so much sensation that he whispered back to her, "It should have been sooner, I've been doing the same." His own words were something that he was admitting out loud, the hell boy that had no mercy and nothing good in his heart. Yet he was admitting that he had been yearning to find her once more.

And then a crude smile spread once more across that scarred, delectible face:

"I believe we have unfinished business?"

The closeness of the pair only meant that he needed to whisper what it was. He did not want to waste time, it was a long ritual to do what he wanted to do and he yearned so much for it. The shine on his bodice was immense, he was pricked and he felt confident that the dirtied ivory fae would not refuse what he had to do for them to be one forever... "Indeed we do, and I need to tell you how we do finish it," he hesitated, and then continued, ready for the speech to flow, "In my past life we had one specific way to bind ourselves to one another. It involves giving each a piece of each other's flesh and eating it, as if we are cutting part of our own souls out and giving it to the other to consume and live on through them. I want this, do you?" It felt absurd that Abaddon was asking his intended soul consumer if this is what she wanted, but something compelled the massive brute to ask and make sure. He wanted her to be close but he needed to make sure that she would commit to this. But would she?  

" . "

Abaddon
All men have secrets…"

@Glasgow
AHHHHHHH <3333
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-22-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 05-23-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Glasgow - 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: he offered me the universe - by Abaddon - 06-17-2016, 04:59 AM