the Rift

Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

And you swear I'm hard to lay beside

She was a fragile piece of work; her artist obviously took a lot of time to craft such small features on such a delicate canvas. Against my side, she was so slight, almost as if she would float away at any moment, it was almost frightening. Moving into the Edge made me breath a sight of relief because I knew that here I would be able to provide her my support and attention fully. She extended her empty hands to me and I intended to fill them… in any way that I felt appropriate. Pulling away from her now, I moved around her to inspect just what I had to work with. Her whole body had dulled from any real color and her hips strained against her flesh in a sickening way. With a little care and a few months of recuperation, she would shine once more and I would make her recognize her own beauty. I intended to bring her back to life.

You must eat, drink, and rest. Perhaps when you’ve done all three, you’ll feel a bit better. Then I will be able to show you around the parts of the land that I’ve come to know in the short time I’ve resided here.” Nudge her towards a nearby stream, I moved once more to her flank in order to allow her my support. Ahead of me, I knew that I would be spending a great amount of time caring for such a child-like creature, at least until she was strong enough to take care of herself. Right now however, she needed a friend more than anything and I wanted to provide her all of these things. The shadows in my heart had subsided and allowed the light to shine in. I felt calm and peaceful in her company, despite the constant worry of her health.

I’ve yet to formally introduce myself my dear; I’m Thor, Apprentice Protector of the World’s Edge. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to show you much in the way of the land because I’ve only yet been able to call it home for a short while. But perhaps when you’re well enough we can explore them together.” When I had reached the stream, I dipped my massive face to the cool surface and drank until my gut had frozen with icy waters. I wanted her to drink as well, but was fully understanding if she was not yet ready. Dying weeds were sparsely littered along the bank and I reached down to nibble a small bit of the bitter foliage. I was hoping that if I were to do so, this small white dove would follow suit. However, once I felt content, I let my thoughts take over such a rigid need to care for this small, pale, mare. I wondered what exactly had led her to this state and why she had just simply let go. I didn’t want to prod but my curiosity had finally won over and the words could no longer sit to bubble and burst in my throat.

If you don’t mind my asking… I was wondering what had pushed such a beauty as yourself to such extremes? I just feel that should I remain at your side, I might know a few things about you… that is, if you feel it is something you are able to discuss.” I rested my cool, brown gaze on her now. I was hoping that I ad not upset her by being so persistent and forward, but I had never come across the likes of death in such mortal form. I only wanted to be aware of what had pushed the devil’s desires upon such a godly creature.

Messages In This Thread
Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-18-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-23-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 10-24-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 10-27-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Broken Elegence [Joining/Thor] - by Adura - 11-12-2012, 09:45 PM