the Rift

[OPEN] Damn islands...

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

Miseal doesn't know why he doesn't trust the stallion, but he doesn't, not at all. Perhaps it was the simplicity that this was the first foreigner he would bring inside the Dragon's Throat that did not appear from the threshold. As the lead sleuth, he would most definitely be cautious with those he allowed in and those he didn't, it was his job after all. If he could bring in someone he had merely just picked up from the side of the trails, he should allow the stallion, the crafter, who seemed true in his reasonings inside his home. Miseal nodded his head, he would allow the strange marking man in, but under his terms and not the crafter. This was no world of trust, this was a world of command and hoping that obeying would allow some respect to be given to you. Trust was such a neglected bond.

"I will allow you in the borders, out of my kindness, but this women you seek, I shall lead you to her, and do expect to see me around. There shall be no havoc caused, crafter. " He said, trying not to sound harsh, but the seriousness in his voice was prominent. After all if this man was who he said he was, the herd could benefit from his abilities, there was no use in Miseal scarring off the hairy metal worker, or Urlik as he had announced.

With a swinging motion, the tall stallion lead Urlik to the bridge, his teeth clenching over the golden key as the magic began to take both the engineer and the chromed inside the Dragon's Throat. The carriage out and from the throat had become a frequent thing in Miseal's life, but the thrill had never ceased to leave him. He loved the idea of flight.

Once they were landed, Miseal turned to peer at the mess of a man, seriously dude, how do you let yourself get to that point? he thought, very proud of his skin that shined and his hair that pooled and dragged behind him in all of it's masculine beauty. "Who is it you seek?"

"Talk?"
OCC: if you don't want to make him into another thread, you can just PP him dropping off Urlik to Essetia and leaving
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Misael - 05-23-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Misael - 05-23-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Damn islands... - by Ulrik - 05-23-2016, 04:35 PM