the Rift

[OPEN] A dusty grump
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia

Ophelia's gaze swept over his much larger, thicker form and her mousy gray lips curled into a frown. He was sweating, and the bulk of his musculature coupled with his coloring would cause him to be much warmer. Still, here was safer. She felt it somewhere deep in her bones and heard it whispered in her heart. Very few times did she ever have an instinctual gut feeling, but this was one and she knew she had to act on it. "I am sorry. My father was dark in color, but he was much... ah, smaller than you. Not that... you're not... mmmm... you are more muscular than he was." Gracelessly, she stumbled over her words, trying to imply that he was thickly built without calling him fat since he wasn't fat at all.

Phi chuckled then. "I was not quite mischievous, but I would wander very far. That often lead me to trouble. Fortunately the herd in the Tides was diligent. Perhaps that is why I am drawn here at this moment... How many times was I saved by kind strangers?" She racked her memory, perfectly remembering every time throughout her life. A sigh marked the end of her thoughts and she shook her head a little, relaying to him that she loved him. She was grateful he was going along with this choice- albeit with Torleik-level grumpiness.

"You can sway your child in whichever way you want, but you know I am the one who excels at mind games..." She gave an overly dramatic "evil" laugh and then smiled, knowing that he would understand that she was playing with him. Phi leaned into his touch then and nodded, her gaze only pulled away when she watched Gaucho's fiery form descend from graceful flight right before them. Phi was mostly oblivious to his staring and smiled kindly at the stallion. She hoped that they still held a friendship after these years.

It seems they did since he started a complete sentence with a cordial "hello". Was that new? "Greetings, Gaucho." She said gently. "I am with child, and we seek safe haven in the Dragon's Throat. If you need me to help with your spies while here, I would be glad to." Ophelia wasn't the type to demand without offering in return; she never had been. "My armor was stolen and my mind is...unsettled. Besides, I wanted to show Torleik your land; he's never been."

@Torleik

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A dusty grump - by Ophelia - 05-23-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: A dusty grump - by Torleik - 05-25-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A dusty grump - by Gaucho - 05-27-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: A dusty grump - by Ophelia - 06-18-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: A dusty grump - by Torleik - 06-20-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: A dusty grump - by Gaucho - 06-24-2016, 09:24 AM