the Rift

Show me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
The solid connection of his ivory hooves against Raeden’s slender, pale golden sides sent a jolt of satisfaction shuddering up through his legs and haunches - at least he had not lost all his skills on the battle field. It would be sad day, indeed, when the old Elephant General would retire from sparring (though he could not help but think that day may come sooner rather than later, as a niggling concern for Raeden’s ribs followed closely on the heels of his satisfaction). Ears flicked backwards to catch the subtle change of her labored breathing in response to his kick— though, more importantly, he heard her snap at Tin to leave the charging Mbwene alone.

Though his elephant calf might need to feel the sting of battle wounds in order to heed any of the King’s future warnings and commands, his soul was tied to closely with her own and his paternal instincts roared too loudly in his skull to allow such consequential realizations to come to fruition. So it was with relief that his navy eyes left his gleaming, beautiful opponent to find the colorful deer disappearing into the trees. The cerndyr avoided Mbwene’s clumsy and youthful charge, drew the enraged calf further into the Edge’s thick forest, and led away from the unicorn’s battle.

His head snapped back to the ever-alluring sleuth’s suddenly seductive voice and equally captivating smile, her thickly lashed teal eyes shamelessly traveling over his frame (a frame with muscles that were sadly soft from disuse). Though his tongue seemed in perfect working order as it had seen more exercise than his once battle-hardened brawn. And his ears, they swiveled and twitched at the play of her words—an enticing distraction to the stallion’s mind, and an effective one. What other things didn’t he know about the surprise-laden Raeden?

And this lull, this brief and sensual distraction, allowed the woman’s shockingly swift movements to bring her in close quarters to his already lightly injured left side. He tried to duck to his right, away from the mare’s advancing sharp horn and lunging teeth, but she was already too close and had too much momentum. He succeeded only in a half-step to the right with his forehand before her gaping jaws closed on the thick, meaty muscle on his shoulder - just behind the line of his withers.

A low groan rumbled in his chest and pushed out of his now pain-flared nostrils, as her teeth grabbed and ripped at the hunk of flesh at the juncture of shoulder and barrel. The woman’s mouth now held more bite then pleasing purr as skin and flesh parted, leaving a ragged wound that briefly stole his breath. Mottled muscle and fat screamed as it became exposed to air, blood quickly and eagerly welling and overwhelming the wound. Red stained his ivory coat as the wound leaked down his heartgirth.

His body screamed at him, and he obeyed its demands, swinging his massive frame away from her attacking body. His haunches swung to his right while his shoulders bowed right and tried to pull away from her vicious teeth. He curled his thick neck hard to his left, towards the woman’s body that had approached his left side and had put them in a t-like formation when she attacked. His own, large teeth bared and his thick, sharply-spiraled horn aimed to return some likeness of flayed skin to her own left side. Though his awkward angle didn’t allow the full force of his mass or muscle to drive his attack.

A: 2/3
WC: 597
Damage Tracker: small welts on right barrel, superficial skin wound on left barrel, deep bite/flesh wound on left shoulder
Summary: Mbwene disappears with Tin; Raeden's attack opens a nasty bite wound on his left shoulder; he moves to his body to the right and curves his neck to his left to attack her left side(neck, shoulder, etc) with his horn/teeth.
@Raeden
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Show me - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 05-26-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 06-11-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Show me - by Blu - 07-29-2016, 10:50 PM