the Rift

[PRIVATE] After all this time.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
His heart weighed heavy in his young chest. He had failed once more to gain what he longed to have; a soul mate. Silver eyes were glazed as he wondered silently through Helovia. As the time marched by and the day changed over the stallion felt the sting of rejection ease from his heart. He knew one day his dreams would come true and he would be gifted the other half of his heart. His gaze shifted towards the sky as he sent up some silent words, 'I know one day I will shine in your eyes. One day I'll make you proud of me.' His mind was mostly focused on the Sun god, but it turned to each deity in turn. He had respect for all of them, but the Sun god held his heart.

Sighing softly took to the sky hoping the flight would help clear his mind. The second this body lifted off the ground and the unfiltered sunlight touched his body the stallion felt better. Of course not all of the emptiness was gone, but it was pushed into a corner where the warmth of his god could not yet reach. His face turned from brooding to neutral as he turned towards the Thistle meadow. He always enjoyed the thistles, even if he couldn't eat them. They were beautiful to look at no matter how bad they hurt.

Liquid silver eyes scanned the changing ground as he flapped his massive teal and silver lined wings. With the sun baring down on him the gold and teal stallion circled over the meadow lowering his bulk slowly. There wasn't anyone around, so why show off when you can take it slow? A soft smile touched his golden lips as his dark hooves touched down with a thump. instead of standing still he allowed the momentum to carry him forward at a trot. A whisper of cloth drew him up short. Nostrils flared as he spun searching for the unknown person.

Muscles tensed, neck arched, and ears flickered as he looked around. To his surprise it wasn't a horse at all. He forced his body to relax quickly, not wanting to startle the creature, like it had done to him. An easy smile lifted his face as he lowered his head slightly. The soft breeze caused the creature's odd scent to drift towards him. A quick inhale told him it was a female and some strange animal he had never met before. Taking a slow step forward he released his warm bass, "Hello Miss, I'm Ilios." He smiled as his long white tipped tail wished around his hocks. He thought it was odd that the lady was wearing a cloak in this heat. 'Each to their own.' Intrigued he attempted to look past the cloak, trying to pick out anything he could about this female. The first thing he noticed as the haunting, yet beautiful milky white orbs. Then he noticed the cloven hooves cracked and old, next came the tail. Curiosity burned in his eyes as he spoke again, "Miss, do you need any help?" Whatever she was the lady screamed ancient. She was as frail as she appeared to him, surely he could help her in some way? Carefully he stepped closer to her, making sure to keep his body relaxed, unwilling to scare her off.
Speech
Words;; 559
OOC/Tags;;
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 03:43 AM