the Rift

[PRIVATE] After all this time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

She listed as Ilios spoke, rocking on her heels and muttering softly to herself in a language that sounded as if it was composed of grunts and clicks than words. Maybe the Gods have a plan for me, he had said and her cloaked head bobbed in agreement.

"Very pert young cully, very pert indeed. The Gods always have a plan, just sometimes they aren't much up for sharin', and other times you just don't happen to be the main character, ye ken? But in matters of the heart...well." She reached into the folds of her robe and pulled forth a sphere that glowed beautifully. The outside was white, and a soft fog rolled around the circumference. "One of 'em's taken an interest in yer case, so he has. He set me down here to find yer - which is why I had to be sure, ye must kennit, and find ye I did."

She offered the orb towards Ilios, and it floated gently towards him, hovering around his knees and pulsing with that same warmish white light.

"Yer heart is to be lonely no more, Ilios son of Ciceron. Let this little poppit always remind ye that the Gods are watchin', and that yer struggles are never in vain when they are done from the truest of places." At this, she tapped the cloak where her heart

For ALL of your efforts in trying to receive a companion, the Gods have looked upon you favorably! You may choose either a Common NS or SS companion for Ilios! All of your prior refusals will be marked 'used'. Congratulations! Sorry for the bad string of luck!

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

@Ilios

Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 03:43 AM