the Rift

[PRIVATE] After all this time.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
He watched her as he spoke curiosity burning in his young heart. He longed to know what was in store for him, and she might hold the answers. Her clicks and grunts only draw him closer. His large dome slowly inching forward so eager to hear what she would say next. Her simple nodding did nothing but string him along further. Was she going to revile his whole life for him? Would he even really want to know what was planed for him? Wouldn't that just make life boring?

Well, lucky for him he didn't have to worry about that. She spoke almost in riddles, but it seemed so clear. Her words were odd and different, he had to think about what she was saying to understand her. The stallion watched her paw slip into the endless folds of her cloak. What she pulled forth made his heart stop. He gasped eyes turning from the sphere to her milky eyes. He wanted to cry, scream, embrace her, and jump for joy.

His mouth went dry as she continued on about one of the Gods taking an interest in him. His gaze left hers to look towards the sky. he closed the and sent up a silent thank you, to whichever God had blessed him. When he looked back she was offering him the egg. His heart started in over time as it slowly floated towards him. The beautiful shell covered soul pulsed with a beautiful warm white light. His silver eyes misted over slightly as he turned to look at her.

His eyes widened slightly as he looked down on the egg; his prayers really had been answered. He gulped hard a tear slipping from his argenteous eyes. He would never be lonely again, he would always have a special someone to love and accept him. Her words were not lost on him. He looked at her locking each word away into his memory. >b?"Thank you Miss. You and the God's have lightened my heart more than you could imagine." His voice had a hitch as he beamed at the pawed lady. His own muzzle reached to touch his chest. "I will never forget the wisdom you have given me, and the great gift you have delivered to me." His words were warm and choked as he reached out trying to gently touch her paw with his soft muzzle. "Thank you miss. If you ever need a favor please, come and find us." He tried to gaze deep into her eyes wanting to make sure she would remember that. He carefully nosed the egg under his right wing where it would be cradled safe and warm.

Speech
Words;; 446
OOC/Tags;; @Mythical Request Do I need to wait a week before it can hatch? We want a SS, Rougarou!
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-24-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-25-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-26-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Random Event - 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: After all this time. - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 03:43 AM