the Rift

[OPEN] Solo right until I die

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Golden eyes watch in amusement as he watches the mare slip and glare, his brow merely perks as the mare lunges at him, the beast was a colossal, she well, wasn't. A wicked grin slips onto his midnight lips as her words echo off the ancient stone that surrounded them, the fiery light within the mare's orbs distracting him from the harshness of her words. Her voice splintered and wavered from pitch to pitch, causing only more laughter to spill into the chromed's eyes. He understood the need to place fear within another, the want to feel as if your voice and threats have power, so he steps back out of the kindness in his soul, not so much the spewed words of the woman.

"Well apparently, I do sweetheart. And would that be awfully unfortunate? I'm sure the stones would hate to be stained with blood." He chuckles, continuously finding this whole situation rather amusing.

The hard breaths of the mare fill the rotunda as silence begins to creep in, but it was to soon that he thought that she had calmed when more ((laughable)) threats dripped off her tongue. Was it just him, it was it not alluring when women were mad? "Darling the world wouldn't be rid of an idiot, much more a legend, I would be more careful as to whom you threaten dearie." Who was he to call himself a legend when he was far from, but who cared, he was having a bit of fun playing with the little ebonite doll. He allows his eyes to stare deeply within her own for a second, the line of his lips still curled in their banter. Laughing once more, he simmered down, "I'm sorry, just a little fun with magic is all. I didn't catch your name?"

"Talk"
@Rune @Mythical Request emotion 3- [humor]
MISAEL
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Messages In This Thread
Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-24-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 05-24-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Rune - 05-31-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Solo right until I die - by Misael - 06-22-2016, 05:43 PM