the Rift

[PRIVATE] Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

He had come to visit! Mother had let me go off by myself (She couldn't bear to look at him.. Did she hate papa?) to greet him. She had wished me luck, and I had bounded off without much thought on her. I was to excited to see him! In fact everything seemed to be great today! The sun was shining and the smell of the sea while strong was not overbearing. The wind wasn't bad either. A soft breeze whispered through the tree's, promising the summer heat and sweet caresses.

Ah yes. A perfect day. I pranced about, headed towards the border. Occasionally I just couldn't control it and SSSSSSSSSSPSHHHHHHHH!
Steam would explode out of my grey spots and I'd go galloping and bucking. Wings flapped wildly, sometimes I got air, but in a wild flopping manner I would land in a heap. So most of the time in my fits of excitement and steam I would pin them back so that they touched to gain as much speed as possible.

If I needed to slow down, well that was easy. Especially if I needed to fast! I would throw my wings out and the air would catch them and soon I was sliding into a stop. But not slipping. It was hard to get the hang of, but it was great once you got it. It happened to be something I employed as I galloped past the wall and threw my wings out to halt. My head swung upwards to search the skies for a black creature I called Papa. When would he be here? Would he be happy to see me?! Would he teach me his special language? Like what he had called me? Rizh.

It was something that I felt was special for me. Only me.

A grin formed as I searched the skies and my haunches lowered to the ground to sit. Steam rose from me as I waited for him. Papa was coming.

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes:

@Rhoa
I tried writing it another way but it wasn't working. I figured somehow they had found a time for Rhoa to come see Kvasir and this is just how it went <3
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 05-24-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 05-27-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 05-31-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 06-02-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 06-02-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 06-02-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 07-07-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 07-14-2016, 06:14 PM