the Rift

[PRIVATE] Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
        I WALK IN THE AIR, BETWEEN THE RAIN, THROUGH MYSELF & BACK AGAIN.
           To where? I don't know

In all that I had expected of parenthood, never had I even considered that I would only have limited access to my child. But that was the way it had gone, and I? I had let it. Already I was failing,  but my inability to understand and navigate the complexities of Glacia fixed me like stone.

She hadn't given up the child as she initially wanted to, but nor had she returned to the hot sands of the desert like I might have wanted. There hadn't been any point in arguing because there hadn't even really been a conversation. She had gone, with Mauja, to the Edge, a place I knew almost nothing about. They had gone, and I had just waited, until I was instructed that I might come and visit my child.

I burned with sadness and fury on my entire flight towards the Edge, but it was only as I got closer that I wondered and worried about what this meeting might actually be like. What was Kvasir like now?

The boy was not easy to miss - he was a perfect combination of myself and Glacia. The way that steam rolled off of him made me smile dully, for it was quite reminiscent of the way my wings embered rather than actually burned. I thought of Gaucho, and wondered what he would think to know that his magic had forged itself into two generations now.

"Kvasir!" I called down to him, spiralling towards the ground and landing lightly. My wings were open from my withers, wondering if he would embrace me ... or perhaps he was not as excited for this meeting as I was?

Messages In This Thread
Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 05-24-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 05-27-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 05-31-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 06-02-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 06-02-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 06-02-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Kvasir - 07-07-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed - by Rhoa - 07-14-2016, 06:14 PM