the Rift

[PRIVATE] Therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

My eyes look up at him. He's my papa, and he was so much cooler than I thought. If only momma could be like he was. Or least as present. My bright eyes watched his face, and my ears stayed tuned to catch every single word. "It sounds so wonderful there... Maybe if I like it I could stay with you?" There is a lift in my voice, hopeful. Would he want me to be with him? Maybe it was more convenient to have me here with momma. He didn't have a kid cramping his style otherwise.

And excitement is released again in a bout of steam when he asks about flying. "Sometimes I catch air! But I don't know how to fly. Would you teach me?! Then I can be as awesome as you are papa!" A grin is permanently stuck on my face now, and my legs lift every so often in pure joy at the thought that maybe my papa would teach me how to fly. Then I could go wherever when ever...

The prospect of freedom. The idea that I could get places faster, and have my own independence. Even if momma did get mad. Sh couldn't take my wings away, and I could be free. I could fly off the cliffs and their would be no more worries. It would just be... Super awesome.

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes: @Rhoa
I'M SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG!
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=monospace]