the Rift

[ALL] beware the grounded raptor

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Blue optics scan the situation with curiosity as the brindled boy tried to formulate a plan to rescue this mare who had somehow gotten herself entangled in all this brush. How had she even done this in the first place? He wasn't all that good at flying yet and still he hadn't managed to wind up on his back and stuck beneath all this crap. Should he be scared to see someone that managed it? Well lets just say walking home might be in the question should he ever manage to get her out.

Freezing as the mare's voice took on a whole new tone he lifted his head to see what she was going on about now. He had been expecting something normal to leave her mouth like perhaps an introduction but he was sure wrong. Accusations began to fly rapidly through the air leaving the poor lad confused and a little hurt that someone would believe he had done this. What in the hell was a witch doctor? "My name is not witch doctor!" He replied sharply hoping to stop the accusations in their tracks. "I don't even know what that means anyway so stop being rude!"

Mother had drilled the whole manners routine into his head so he was at least attempting to be polite despite how he was being greeted. Pausing to take a step back to glare down at this rather unfortunate mare he tried not to take things too personally. She didn't know the first thing about him and yet she had the nerve to come here and call him names! Taking a breath to let the anger simmer down he once again spoke. "If you would rather it, I could always just not help you. Surely someone else will come along sooner or later." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. While it would kill him to leave her like this he would leave and try to find someone else to help him get her out. Why did he had to run across someone who was crazy? He was still too young to have to try and deal with someone who was missing quite a few screws. Maybe she had fallen on her head... that might explain a few things. "So? Do you want my help or not?"

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Mkali •• NOTES: <3 ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
[ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-29-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-30-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-02-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-05-2016, 08:48 PM