the Rift

[ALL] beware the grounded raptor

Mkali Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Chimera
Mkali

Y'know, I was starting to feel bad for this foreigner (then again we were the ones on soil far away from our homeland). Maybe I had been a tad bit rash and biting with my words. But could you really blame me? Waking up in some strange forest and wandering around for a while didn't set you up for success. So.. yeah. Technically not my fault. Well, maybe a little.

A scowl tugged at my lips as I turned my attention to the stallion's current sense of anger. I'd certainly be losing my mind in his situation. I mean, stuck with two Korofi? That is fucking hell (I would know). This one - whose name I didn't care to remember - was no exception. Hell, he was worse than some of the pure savage Korofi I had met. And let me tell you some of 'em had foam coming out of their mouths so that's saying a lot...

"I'd much rather be the one doing the tying." I can't believe this conversation was still happening. This had to end because screw the sexy perverted man with his hungry eyes, "Why don't we try now? I tie you up," I paused, allowing a smirk to cross my features, "Especially that awfully annoying mug of yours and then we'll be on our merry way." I motioned to the younger stallion when I said we.

My attention immediately shifted as that previously mentioned stallion began giving an explanation. Finally. It made no sense and reeked of voodoo shit but it was something. "I thank you, Aeolus." I paused, briefly chewing on my bottom lip. "And apologize for earlier. My instinkte - instincts - overwhelmed me." (Plus the fear although I would never admit that existed.

"My name is Mkali of the Eastern Plateaus of Dorobo." While I did not want my fellow Korofian to know my name, a name that the winds knew well, I figured I owed an introduction. He was, after all, getting me out of this mess after I was a complete jackass. "Who controls these portals?" No place was without danger and I was hardly in any when I had been whisked away.

I felt the vulture at my hindquarters. Of course he would be there. Eyes rolled at his words as I flashed my teeth. "An ugly scar for you at this rate, varke."

At last I could move freely - well, easier than before. I could still not fly. Partially to express my gratitude and partially to be a shit head toward a certain pig, I attempted to nuzzle the side of my face against Aeolus. Oh, who was I trying to kid? I was totally trying to get under his skin. One thing I knew was that stallions loathed when mares they clearly wanted to mount showed interest in another (younger) stallion.

(My instincts would choose otherwise but I silenced them for now.)

"Thank you, goue vlerke." My eyes wandered off into the forest, narrowing at the sight. "One more favor and I promise that if you ever need my help I will return the favor - jy het my woord." Before I could plan my next move I had to free myself from these cursed lands. "As a native, may I request that you be my guide out of this forest? Or at least to a clearing where I will be able to take flight." My eyes quietly pleaded with him. I needed to escape - to find a place to unwind and be alone.

ooc typed this on my phone. sorry for any mistakes and for the poor quality ;-;
translations will put them up when I get on my computer.
tags @Aeolus @Graasvoel

Messages In This Thread
[ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-29-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-30-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-02-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-05-2016, 08:48 PM