the Rift

[ALL] beware the grounded raptor

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty

"fear the Vulture and it will come. fear nothing and you are the Vulture."

He chuckled richly as the gold-backed mare retorted that she would like to be the one tying him up. He shook his head, “I know better than to trust a Korofi woman to tie me up,” he said between guffaws, “But were you from Uumalah— those women I would trust to do anything.” His starkly ebony brow had knit in consternation to see the midnight-inked bird reach her muzzle for Aeolus’s cheek, and thus had given up his attempts at ‘wooing’ the woman— though wooing was, indeed, a far cry from any of Gaal’s talents (though, many a woman would tell you of his impressive, other talents).

He snorted at her name— she was more a bringer of sarcasm and violence than light, it seemed to him. But, really, who was he to judge a beautiful woman beyond the contours of her face and pigments of her coat? Instead, his bowed his head once, reminiscent of his noble upbringing, “The pleasure is mine, Me. Mkali.”

Ever sharpening raptor’s gaze watched the sweep of goue vlerke’s gilded wings as he gallantly swept their gold feathers towards the exit. A soft sigh pushed out the black nostrils of the vulture as he had slowly shifted away from the winged woman in her pointed choosing of the other man. Though Gaal was forward in his advances and not above sweeping a woman out from another man’s nose, he (surprisingly) did respect a mare’s wishes should they choose another man. There was nothing arousing about being atop a woman who had her sights aimed at another man.

So, with the alluring Korofi woman freed and quickly being swept away by the young colt, he simply ruffled his feathers once in displeasure before calling after the retreating pair in a voice that had lost all of its humor and gained some trappings of the nobility he was raised with, “I’d be remiss not to offer you a home in the Edge, then, as Aeolus has offered you a home with him. There are no other Korofi in the World’s Edge, but there are some of the plains. And one of the Uumalah.” His eyes lingered for a moment on the woman’s retreating haunches, before sweeping up her gilded back to her face and motioning to a more westward path with his own, massive wings, “The choice is yours, Mkali.” Raptor eyes of red and yellow glanced between the two pegasus before heavy limbs began to carry him back into the thick trees, wings tucked tightly to his sides.

Me. Mkali = Miss Mkali (formal)

- - G R A A S V O E L - -

image | table by Kiki

@Mkali sorry this sucks, but I didn't want you stuck in the Threshold any longer! <3

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-26-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-29-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 05-30-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-02-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Mkali - 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Aeolus - 06-05-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: [ALL] beware the grounded raptor - by Graasvoel - 06-05-2016, 11:44 PM