the Rift

[OPEN] Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Tembovu wasn’t the only one happy to get away from the merry little gathering! Although I didn’t mind Deimos - he was quiet and a little dark but didn’t bother me too much - it was certainly easier to speak more freely out of his company. Well, not like I’m going to start trash-talking my herd or anything because we all know I love those jokers. But Deimos did have a certain… wet-blanket effect on any situation and I don’t like to be damp!

Jellybean was thrilled too, happily scrambling up to hitch a ride on what was quickly becoming her favourite creature she had ever seen. Elephants! Who knew! Well, second favourite - Jellybean’s favourite animal would always be herself.

I was just trotting along, trying to keep up with Tembovu’s long and sweeping gait, and was just about to start humming along to some tune before our host piped up with a question. A weird question too. “Umm… no? I guess it did at first, because I didn’t really understand what was happening and it freaked me out. But I grew accustomed to it and the magic… it kinda fits, ya know? Like I was meant to be a Weaver.” It was kind of the perfect job ever. But I mean, I get to craft with fabric and amazing things that I can sleep on - not some creaky glass or cold metal! “One time I woke up and found that I accidentally weaved a bit of wool together in my sleep!”

Okay so maybe I had weaved it before I fell asleep and just forgot but honestly that’s not as good of a story.

“Ah a lovely spot!” I exclaim honestly, looking around at the pond area. “I’ve got some materials here but I might need to scout for a few more if you want to give me a hand, should be pretty easy in such a nice forest! Do you have any colour preferences?” Oh yes! A genuine, Basin-grown tent comes fully equipped with a custom colour!

@Tembovu FINALLY <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unfreezing the Motion [AB Tent Crafting Trade] - by Johnny - 06-14-2016, 09:58 PM