the Rift

Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open

Bridgit Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Bridgit
the pure side of hope

In an instance of excitement her heart dropped, at what seemed like, three million feet. A brilliant head rose to the gleaming sky. As pure orbs studied the build of another pegasi. He though was black with white wings and obvious paint markings, a white tail that she adored and bright tips of gold upon his wings and hooves. Eyes of yellow met hers. A smile worn between her and he. "My oh my, you're a handsome one." pausing for a moment she studied his figure, "And I assume by the looks of you, you're a warrior or fighter of some sort? Your shape tells the fact." smiling with white demples. A lovely breeze picked through each of the twos manes.

Another being gave her comfort she longed to have but for some reason, because of her past, this comfort couldn't always be fulfilled. Usually it was disappointing in some how and she couldn't just be okay with comfort. It had to be terror and agony after the initial good first times. It had to be full respect and attention at all times. The looks had to stare upon her glorious body and finally fall under her leadership. They must feel the pain she once felt before she is done. A puppet you are to her. Midas seemed the perfect puppet and for now she played off the sweet innocense of a mare and no home.

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open - by Bridgit - 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-24-2012, 12:04 AM