the Rift

Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
"My oh my, you're a handsome one."

Ears perked at her soft vocals that so hinted upon a flirt, gaze furrowed slightly as if to add toward humor in such a statement. Midas was not a lad without physical qualities, though he was more of a gentleman than most when confronted with them. To which he said nothing for a moment; figuring she still desired room for speaking, "and I assume by the looks of you, you're a warrior or fighter of some sort? Your shape tells the fact.” Not seeking to offend the lady he continued to smile while responding, “Your words are kind and well received,”tone was softer than a spring rain across dusty leaves, skull leaned forward in a slight dip of granted respect that was given to all he came across as stranger, “appearance guides you as well, your concussion hits its mark.”

Continuing he added, “I am Midas,” head rose to turn gaze across the expansion of empty sand in simple gesture, “and this land is branded with the name, Dragon Throat.” Finding jest within that last sentence Midas turned back to her and said with mocking hint upon the current elements against them, “Though nights of late would make one wonder how such a title came to be.” The familiar warmth of his home was lost within the tight fist of frostfall. Humor remained in his unreadable pitless gaze, “Might I ask the name of such a lovely girl as you?”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open - by Bridgit - 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Midas - 10-20-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-24-2012, 12:04 AM