the Rift

Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open

Bridgit Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Bridgit
the pure side of hope

Voiced words were placed well among the white ears of the Arabian mare. Nose set out to touch him. It was only of choice she felt it wasn't real. As if this Midas was a figure of her immagination. Formed through the tendrils of her past. Her terrible, terrible, horrid past. Her aim was to feel the velvet of his muzzle against hers. "Midas..." she whispered gently. Seductively. Quiet to the end. It was meant to set a snag upon his manhood. A hope to bring his attention even further to her.

A frisky toss of her head and leap backwards Bridgit picked up a fancy move. Tail proudly rising to the sky. Merging gently among the snow. Clashing to the ground she trotted a circle around him. Her eyes never once leaving his body. Studying him intensely. "Mmm.. I see. Well I'm Bridgit." stopping once again before him. Towards her original position. Furthering her wings in neatly and tightly.

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open - by Bridgit - 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: Here I Am, Lost In This World | Open/Joining - by Bridgit - 10-24-2012, 12:04 AM