the Rift

We found wonderland; you and I got lost in it.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
The stallion strode confidently towards the Threshold as a soft breeze ruffled his short mane. A warm smile graced his features as he hummed softly to himself. Spring always made the young stallion happy, and today was one of the best so far. He had plans to go and visit his sister after trying to find another follower. The stallion had successfully brought three newcomers home with him. He had several trips here under his belt and was more than ready to get another. Lani was working out wonderfully in the herd, she was just as bright and bashful as she had been the day he found her here.

He paused right front hoof lifted curiously as he in hailed deeply. Wolf was strong in the air, twisting with the dimmer smell of, "Areli!" He whispered excitedly. Heart swelling with joy the stallion half reared before throwing himself forward. His sister was here! Was she out recruiting for the Falls, or had she simply gotten lost. He figured the latter was true. He couldn't picture his carefree sister and wolf trying to talk anyone into following them home. She would never be able to stay on topic, and he didn't assume she knew enough about the land to give a proper greeting.

As the scents grew strong her slowed ears twisting and nose snuffling. He wanted to sneak up on her, like she would him if she had the chance. When he pinpointed her scent the stallion crept through the bushes. He was expecting to see her standing, instead he found the pair curled up on the ground. He beamed down at her sleeping form. When had she grown so large, and beautiful. She surely took after their mother, with her gentle and slightly dished features. Carefully he stepped closer muzzle lowered. He inhaled her scent softly before gently trying to wake Bee. He did not want the wolf jumping up at attention. He was sure she would protect her bonded in her sleepy daze. He smiled at the wolf gently before turning to his sister. He reached out with the softest of lips. He attempted to gently run his flexible lip over her forehead and right ear. "Wake up Areli." His voice was a low warm whisper coaxed from brightly upturned lips. His eyes sparkled brightly as he looked down at her. The young stallion was so happy he felt like crying, or that his heart would explode.
Talk
Words;; 409
OOC/Tags;; @Areli
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: We found wonderland; you and I got lost in it. - by Ilios - 05-28-2016, 02:52 AM