the Rift

from a place of absence

Hollow Posts: 7
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1 (Birdsong)
Istina

His offer to touch the pointy appendage on his forehead is tempting but she quickly decides against it, not wanting to hurt herself. Though she does not make a move to physically inspect his horn she smiles broadly at him as he raises his head back and says, “No, most have wings.” She pauses as her head tilts to the side in contemplation.  “I saw some without wings though” A sign of greeting? Where she comes from the greeting is more universal for those without the gift of flight. Eagerly she shares with him, “Where I’m from this is how we greet each other.” Her soft nose touches to the center of her chest while her right leg lifts and bends, hoof pointing straight back toward her hind leg. She giggles while she holds the pose and quickly loses her balance but rights herself before tumbling to the ground.

Despite her reaching a year, Hollow’s childhood left her rather young in some aspects and where she was once the largest of her peers, she is now rather small for her age. Quietly she responds to his remarks on the variety in Helovia. “That’s awesome! I always get picked on for my markings and height…do you think anyone here will like me?” Though her speech was softly said, her tone remains light; absolutely positive. From her hiding place under his wing the chocolate girl’s eyes grow wide as the leaves they mimic in color. Small wings flutter slightly, brushing against their sides as she forces unused muscles to expand and retract. “I promise I will!!” She excitedly shouts at him. Her brothers had begun to teach her but were unable to get very far in her lessons before the ambush. The prospect of learning lightens the sad veil around her heart.

His kind words soothe her, a warming balm in a mind trapped in nightmares. The soft touch of his nose to her chest brings a tear or two to her forest eyes but quickly she pushes the despair away. The stallion’s smile is contagious and the filly wants nothing more than to be happy once more…Surely my family would want that? His open wings comment illicits a laugh and she does not hesitate to respond. “Can we go there now, Ilios?” Ducking out from underneath the embrace of her wing’s she charges a few steps down the path, completely unaware if she’s even going the right way. Stopping she turns to him, “Please? I want to have a home again…caves are smelly.” Hollow grins at him before dancing down the path again in what she hopes is the right direction.

@Ilios

OOC: I Pm'd you <3

*Tag me in all replies please
**Powerplay outside of fighting permitted
*All magic and force permitted barring serious injury and/or death

Messages In This Thread
from a place of absence - by Hollow - 05-28-2016, 01:44 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 05-31-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: from a place of absence - by Hollow - 06-01-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 06-04-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: from a place of absence - by Hollow - 06-04-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: from a place of absence - by Ilios - 06-07-2016, 01:29 AM