the Rift

[JUDGED] Play Studies (open spar!)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

On the heels of her last spar which had gone much better than the girl had anticipated ("because you learn to play" Hubris had insisted), the demigoddess was compelled to try her luck again.

She wasn't sure if she had inadvertently indicated that she had wanted to spar with Seanan. From her vantage point, she had merely run around the meadow, trailing after wisps of frost and sparkles of electricity from her bronze dragon. But apparently in learning to play, she had also communicated that she wanted to spar. Only the sparring experience with Seanan was very different than those she had experienced prior to him. Always before her aim had been to wound and win. But with Seanan, it had just been a physical banter, a back and forth between the two of them.

It had been light. Fun even.

Play fun Hubris agreed, gliding off of her back and into the warm Birdsong air. Isopia snorted, but did not disagree. The ever academic girl would need the results to be duplicated before she was willing to make any deductions about the merits of playing.

So, keen to replicate the encounter, Isopia acted as she had before. Her long legs pulled her across the meadow, though this time there was a crisp breeze in the air which helped prolong sweat from appearing on her dark flanks. Hubris breathed circles of frost which the girl allowed herself to plummet through ears first, bucking and twisting as she did so, enjoying the way her muscles stretched and danced beneath her skin.

Open spar! Iso's just flailing around - feel free to attack first. I'd like to keep this moving fairly quickly since it's just a spar for fun, so keep that in mind if you decide to reply! :D

Setting: Thistle Meadow around noon. light breeze.
WC: 260
Attack: 0/3

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Play Studies (open spar!) - by Isopia - 05-30-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Själ - 05-31-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Isopia - 06-01-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Själ - 06-02-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Isopia - 06-23-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Själ - 07-04-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Play Studies (open spar!) - by Isopia - 07-24-2016, 01:22 PM