the Rift

be.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
we heal with love,
Truly, there was no other creature in Helovia like this one - not that Alysanne had ever seen. But then, she didn’t claim to have knowledge on all the creatures that shared this home with her. She did note the pointed teeth, and wariness mingled with her awe and respect. What could she have done to be blessed with such a visit? If it was a blessing? For now, her instincts told her that she was safe.

The question about her wings inspired a small, sad smile and she shifted the appendages in question, her bright white feathers soft against her sides. “I am a pegasus but… I don’t think my wings are stronger - at least not right now. It’s been years since I’ve flown properly. I just… I always preferred having my feet and heart close to the earth.” She answered truthfully - feeling fairly certain that it was not necessarily a sensation of fear (except for, now, the fear of failure if she tried to fly again). She just… didn’t feel the same need to fly between her destinations that her other pegasus brethren did, even her twin sister.

But then the conversation turned from a curious inquiry to an angry one and her calm demeanour quickly turned to shock. How soon she had angered this beautiful and strange creature! “I’m sorry! He’s hunting insects on the other shore.” Alysanne turned her head to gesture where she had swam from. Ever so faintly she could see the little brown form of her companion, who had just caught a particularly juicy looking dragonfly, changing direction and flying with his bounty to join them - worried over Alysanne’s alarm and wanting to see who had caused it. “But he’ll come along now.” She added gently, shifting nervously as she stood between the churning waters and the sparking creature she was trying to sooth away from this burst of anger.
alysanne

@Mythical Request SORRY COULDN'T HELP BUT REPLY QUICKLY <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
be. - by Random Event - 05-30-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-05-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-23-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 07-23-2016, 09:11 PM