the Rift

be.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

All evidence of the creature's rage seemed to disappear as Alysanne explained the bond between her and her owl. The creature seemed appeased, even joyous as it listened to the words. Creepy, unusual yellow eyes softened and the creature continued to transform. It became softer, older, and it's back hunched. "Your bond is something special, Alysanne. I believe you have learned a great deal from your time in Helovia. This place is much different than where you lived before, is it not? I assume that it is. Helovia is different than all other places in Lorien. Our gods are strong, and they bless us well." The creature cocked its head to the side some, an amused smile tickling its wrinkled lips that hid sharp teeth.

The creature stepped towards Alysanne and Hemlock. "Hemlock is here to aid you, but your heart is for aiding others. I know that in war you have even attempted to restore strength to your enemies. I've been watching you. I want to give you a gift, something your goddess has given me the power to do." Without hesitation, the creature reached it's long-fingered hand out toward hemlock. From the tips of her fingers green and yellow lights shimmered and moved toward the small owl. The light moved with purpose, and the mysterious creature's yellow eyes glinted with glee. The trees around them moved with joy, the leaves rustling in the calm, warm winds that suddenly wrapped and pulled between them.

"And for you." The creature's voice sounded delighted, and it smiled. The sharp teeth hidden behind its lips were now dulled, more safe looking. The creature snapped the fingers on its left hand, and purple smoke enveloped Alysanne's head and chest for just a moment. When it dissipated, a beautiful piece of jewelry was left in its wake--purple and elegant like the goddess Alysanne pledged herself to. "Hemlock can now help you aid others by more than just gathering herbs. Enjoy."

In an instant, the creature vanished into the earth, and Alysanne and Hemlock were left alone with their gifts.

Image Credits

@Alysanne :: Congrats! Hemlock has been gifted with the companion ability Heal, and Alysanne has been given an ornate, delicate, purple glass jewelry halter and necklace that connect with several strands down her crest and twisting through her mane. It looks much like this. but purple and glass rather than metal and teal: http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/579421149f2c1]

Messages In This Thread
be. - by Random Event - 05-30-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 05-30-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-05-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 06-23-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: be. - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: be. - by Random Event - 07-23-2016, 09:11 PM