Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia's spirit was renewed with the idea of a force in the world of grey intentions. Neither wicked nor pure. Neither dark nor light. Simply reality. Simply the grey. She would never engage in the violence that was murder, but often, power and balance came simply from words, simply from knowing. Secrets were powerful tools, and the crimson and pale creature who now glided through snow-filled boughs was perfectly equipped for espionage. With a mind that remembered all in perfect detail, magic that allowed her to read others' thoughts, and a silver dragon with eyes that could see for miles, she was the perfect spy.

But, an honest spy, if ever there was such a things. Ophelia's heart was damaged but forgiving. She could find goodness in places where shadows pervasively seized the living. Even when her life, love and well being hung in the balance, she was able to forget the sins of others and embrace the kindness in her own soul. Still, she was not a fool. Extending such emotions would only injure her further, and she needed ammunition. Knowledge was her sword.

The mare's figure was a banner for the grey. White, pure coat with long, tendrils of hair dipped in bloody crimson. One eye a clear blue, and the other eye a bloody ruby. She was stunning against the white background, and her cloven hooves picked their way through the forest of the Threshold, wondering whether newcomers would be interested in becoming a part of this new, strange band of mercenaries, knowledge seekers and healers. Tinek flew quietly by her side, still much smaller than his potential size. He was young, and his thoughts in his mind were wild, vivid pictures and raw emotions. The dragon spied two creatures ahead, and Ophelia tucked her head to the side in curiosity, sliding forward delicately.

A young creature, too young to be alone, stood as an onyx ornament upon the white powder, but upon closer inspection, inky features depicted her in a much crueler light. The horn on her brow was sharp and crude in its color, and her eyes were pools of nothingness. Two wings were dipped in violence, just like her own mane and tail. Ophelia furrowed her brows in sorrow and why such a young, innocent creature was cursed with distancing features. What make this filly so undeserving of the world's affections or a mother's love?

In contrast to the two, monochromatic, winter creatures stood a mare of golden, butterscotch hues, dotted in warm chocolate. Her concern warmed Ophelia's heart, and the mare was pleased that she would not have to defend the foal's honor and make an enemy. Instead, she approached quietly, long, slender legs easily picking through the snow in a delicate, feminine gait. Evening was fast approaching, casting the leafless forest in a glow that danced upon their coats in a golden array of light. "Greetings," she said, her voice like distance chimes. "You are new here, yes?" she asked, addressing the spotted mare with a kind smile.

"And you, love, where is your mum?" she asked, turning her gaze to the young, obsidian filly. Open concern and care sparkled in her two toned, crystalline eyes.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait! D:]

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-18-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ghost - 10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ktulu - 10-22-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ghost - 10-24-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-24-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ktulu - 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM