the Rift

Figure in Gray [open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Nail my soul to the middle of a cross that fills this hole
I never understood the Written Word</style>

Ktulu tilted an ear back when she heard a grunt from Eytan and a sudden tug on her tail before it went slack. In her mind's eye she could see flashes of silver and white mixed with crimson and black and she knew that her and Ophelia's bonded were wrestling once more. She angled her head to peek at them, smiling to herself as she watched them writhe in the snow. Eytan tried valiantly to pin the dragon down, but the dragon was much more agile than the bear cub.

The dark mare flicked her tail then turned her head back toward the mare Ophelia had begun speaking to. "We do not condone racisim within our group." She said evenly. "Racism is nothing more than foolishness that blinds one to the truths of the world and life." She was no fool herself, though. She knew that there would be those that hid their racism and would wait for the perfect moment to strike. The only thing she could do was be prepared because there would always be someone who would let simple physical differences blind them.

"I am Ktulu the Constrictor." The dark mare said after her sister had introduced herself. "I lead the warriors of the Grey. The young bear is my bonded, Eytan." Ophelia moved closer to the new mare, but Ktulu held her ground and stood at a comfortable distance.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-18-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ghost - 10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-19-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ktulu - 10-22-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ghost - 10-24-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Iathraia - 10-24-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Figure in Gray [open] - by Ktulu - 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM