the Rift

[OPEN] Shore Songs[Hatching]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

Bright blues searched the lands of Helovia that stretched out beneath me excitedly as I flew gracefully over the lands that I knew so well. Once again I was returning to these beautiful lands upon the completion of another mission my father, and my Khal, had sent me on. This time it was one of great importance that was littered with classified information, I was finally beginning to feel like I was needed and the feeling was beautiful. My intentions were to fly right home, over the stretch of water that blocked off my beautiful island and my family from the rest of the world, and report straight to the Wildfire my findings.

But, as things normally go. My plans were foiled by the skipped electrical beat of my heart. I winced inwardly, dark lids fluttering shut over bright blues as I fought back the dizziness that was quickly coming. Landing would soon not be an option, and after the time I had crashed into a body of water when I was younger, I learned that taking the chance to land of my own will was always the better option. A shaky sigh slipped from charcoaled lips as pale wings tucked in close to my body turning me into a gracefully free falling creature as I raced towards the tawny sands of the Endless Blue, close enough to home that I could rest for a few hours and then continue on with the original plan of reporting to the Khal my findings.

Feathered appendages snapped outwards to catch my balance as ink dipped limbs found purchase on the sandy shore, I was instantly greeted by a smack in the face of salty air and my eardrums assaulted by the sound of the waves crashing against the shore before retreating back to safety. A smile tugged gently at the corners of my lips as I took a couple steps to regain my land legs and calm my breathing down in feeble efforts to return my heart to it's normal quality. Dark ears flicked back into my wind tangled mane as I peered down the shoreline, wondering just what company I would be having for the next few hours before I felt it safe to fly once again.

A bright blue green object resting in the sand caught my attention, pulling my petite frame forward and closer to it and the hulking beast that stood near it. The expression on his face just as curious and confused as I am sure the one painted across my own features was. A nicker loosed itself from my vocal chords in greeting as I drew closer to the oddly colored, horned beast and his(?) egg. Although I was quite capable of holding my own against those much larger than myself, I was in no condition to fight someone of his mass today. Dark limbs pulled to a halt a couple yards away from the stallion, who I now recognized from home but couldn't quite put a name with his exotic face, and the hatching egg. "Ah, congratulations!" A smile lit across my features as I looked between the striped and the aqua shards of shell that littered the sand creating a small hole in the surface of the egg, but not quite big enough that we could tell what kind of creature would spill from it here momentarily.

"SPEECH."
Zenobia
crossfire of my own thoughts

image credits
table by whit | @Misael | sorry it's kind of rough, trying to get her personality down
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 05-31-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 06-02-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 06-08-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 07-02-2016, 10:01 PM