[OPEN] Shore Songs[Hatching]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Misael&&Lazarus
Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening

His mind is so concentrated on the livelihood of this creature that would soon come forth, that he did not hear the woman approach him. His crowned head turned to peer upon the other who might keep him company in the clutches of the approaching sunset and well...the egg. His golden's drifted across his accompany's skin, she was painted in elegant ebonites and porcelains, a beautiful mix of night and day. His attention wavered upon the curves of her hips, the lines of her face, the song in her congratulation. Shaking his head, he cursed himself, what was he doing? It wasn't normally so easy for the painted beast to fall to the hunger's of every living man. It had been a long time it was true, but he was a master of manipulation and control, and staring a woman who he had only recognized as a fellow throat member, well it was evidence to the cracking in his skeleton. Miseal was so tightly wound that he was loosening, a terrible paradox he supposed.

Offering the mare a dip of his head and a charming smile, he let his deep words rumble form the depths of throat, “Well It's not mine, I do not know if I could care for whatever will spill through-” he was no father-had done awful with his first child despite all of his will to see the palomino filly that carried his striping and horns. He had a gift-even, but as he turned his attention to the further cracking egg, he focused on trying to decipher the animal's origins rather then his own misdoings in fatherhood. It was a slow process, the cracking, so making the best of the warm night and the pretty lady next to him, he turned to her, golden's seeking her bright blue depths.“How long have you lived within Helovia? I'm Miseal.”

“Talk.”

OCC: lol

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 05-31-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 06-02-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 06-08-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 07-02-2016, 10:01 PM