the Rift

[OPEN] Shore Songs[Hatching]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

I shifted slightly as the striped one's molten gaze traveled across my body, pale feathers ruffling as feathered appendages pulled in tighter to my feminine form. The form that had left me small, and so much weaker than the warriors of male type that fought bravely for the Throat. No matter how hard I pushed, how hard I trained to perfect the magic that literally coursed through my veins I couldn't quite make it to their level. But one day I would, or I would die trying.

Moments, even though they felt like hours, later the stallion's gaze pulled away from my frame and back to the blue egg that I had focused all of my attention on. Awe bloomed deep within my nervous system as I watched bits and pieces of the infant's home fall to the sandy ground below, only distracted when his deep voice filled the air. “Well It's not mine, I do not know if I could care for whatever will spill through-” Electric blues shifted away from the subject of our conversation, confusion lighting them from within as my pale features tilted ever so slightly to the right. "Aye, but sir. It is yours, have you not learned the lore of companions?" Surely he had been in Helovia long enough to see the odd creatures that followed around some of the Helovians, while there were others quite like myself who weren't quite lucky enough to have been considered worthy of their souls bonding to another's soul.

“How long have you lived within Helovia? I'm Miseal.” His words overtook the gentle, soothing sound of the waves crashing against the white sands of the shoreline as molten eyes met my own electric ones over the blue shards. A gentle smile pulled across my ink stained lips as I turned his name over and over again in my mind before tucking it into the filing cabinets of my mind. I had in fact seen this brightly colored brute back on the Island and knowing his name would surely prove useful one day. His first question was pleasant, it was nice to not be noticed immediately as the Wildfire's first born, his prodigal daughter who was continually sent on missions to the point that newer members had no idea who I was. "In Helovia? I was born here, first daughter of the Wildfire and the Transcended." I paused for a moment to let my lineage set in, wondering if a sudden look of recognition would settle itself across the brute's handsome features as he realized that he had seen me dancing about the Throat in the few moments of rest I would have before being sent away on another mission. "Pleasure to meet you Misael, I am Zenobia." I offered another smile before dipping my tiara in a greeting, only then pulling my eyes back to the egg, wondering if they all took this long to hatch.

"SPEECH."
Zenobia
crossfire of my own thoughts

image credits
table by whit | @Misael | Jesus the army ate my soul...sorry I took so long
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 05-31-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 06-02-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Misael - 06-08-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Shore Songs[Hatching] - by Zenobia - 07-02-2016, 10:01 PM