the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't Own Me [Calstron]

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

ACT IV- CANDY TO BE EATEN

SHE calls to him, her scent. It is fear and it is pain and it is everything he loves. It had been so long since he'd had any fun and he was rather done with "Ron" at the moment. This creature, clearly in need of some help, would be a much needed distraction.

He had happened upon her, rather fortuitously, from the safety of his very own bedding down spot. She'd been pacing, sweating, and the sound had roused him from his twilight nap. It was quiet here, away from the prattle of the plebs who called this land home. Of course, Calstron assumes, this would be why the lovely creature traveled here.

You see, she is rather different from his usual prey for she's swaddled with the comfort of insanity. Usually, he disliked hunting such broken specimens. They never seemed surprised enough, tragic enough, and entirely too put upon. It was always the basic bitches with all their shock and tears and pleading for their petty reasons that really got him going. Unfortunately, he was going to have to take what he could get. The insanity would make her more easily dismissed should she go and tattle after the...encounter...they were about to have.

He studies her sturdy body from the shadows. Its dark and sleek and you can see how she once would have been a stunning equine: the most beautiful of the basic bitches. But her teats, dripping milk down her thighs, filled him with sadness. What a shame, to be born to a parent so selfish that they can't even be bothered to feed you. Its ok little one, he thinks to himself, I shall conduct some retribution for your whore mother's actions.

He slithers closer to her, moving quietly through the shaded brush. She doesn't seem to notice him and, instead, screams a plea to the empty air. Oh, but its not empty, my dear,he thinks.

"What if...I don't want to?" he queries from the darkness, his voice rolling from his throat like velvet.

He watches for her response, waiting for the flex of fear....the knowledge that she wasn't alone.  The realization that some fuckery might be afoot. "What if I like it here, my little whore?" He was toying with his food a little bit more than he knew was pertinent. But  his mouth was salivating at the thought of the lollipop and he had a mind  to draw out the build up as long as possible before he grasped her between his teeth.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Glacia

Messages In This Thread
You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 06-01-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 02:40 AM