the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't Own Me [Calstron]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The voice wasn't in my head, and it did not belong to him. He hadn't spoke. It was not the voice of a child. I was being taunted by someone, who thought my pain was funny. My body stiffened, ears swiveling to catch the direction that he came from. The first words had grown silent, but I had a general idea. His voice once more rolled from the shadows, causing a turn of my body, and icy eyes to try and find the owner of the voice. "I am no whore, nor am I yours."

It comes out a whisper, hoarse, but it still held the silken sound that my voice could be. Just like my body held the looks of its once beautiful soft curves. But there is a tremor. Just the faintest hint of fear. I wasn't prepared for another, and obviously this other was no friend. He was still hidden in the shadows, and I could find no outline. I wonder absently if maybe he was in my head. But he had been so outwardly sounded. I couldn't be that crazy yet, could I?

"I know you are here. Show yourself."

Or what? You'll go charging at the direction he sounded like he came from and get yourself killed? My heart pounded in my ears, my mind focused no more on Vidar. Focused on what challenge I now had to face, what hurdle I had to jump now.

Rigid and scared I stare at the spot the voice had rolled from. Waiting.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 06-01-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 02:40 AM