the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't Own Me [Calstron]

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SHE gains some strength, the instinctual push for clarity...that need to hold on just long enough to survive. He could sympathize with that, the base need to fight yourself, because it was all he had most of the time. But right now he wasn't fighting anything, he was he and all which being he meant, the darkness and terror of it all on wonderful display.

He obscured his voice in a singsong mimicry of her own, " 'I am no whore, I am no whore...nor am I yours!' Says she who can't be bothered to look at her own flanks. For what other reason would a mare leave her motherly duty?" He's biting, he's hitting deep, carving holes in her and pouring in the entire bag of salt. He moves again in the shadows, his goal to be in a different spot each time he speaks. It freaks them out more that way. " You don't know if I'm here or not, my lovely, and that you know. Sure, I'm not a voice in your head, but hallucinations aren't either. You're just getting by living in a dream. " He's directly behind her in the brush as soon as he's done speaking, the outline of a soul, before he darts out to attempt a scratching bite on her hind end. No sooner than he'd finished was he back in the shadows, regardless of her retaliations, he'd make it back to protect his identity. If he touched her it wouldn't be anything permanent, just terrifying, the shock of being hit when you thought yourself safe.

What better way was there to torture someone than a death by a thousand cuts? She was still fighting now but how long would she hold out before she gave him the power he sought? Before she fell to screeches and open fear, begging him to leave her alone, and he was left holding the remnants of her sanity in his hands...deciding if he wanted her to keep them or not.

OOC: I am a horrible person and I am so so sooo sorry for the delay. I feel really horrible about how long its taken. I could give the excuse that school got hectic and life and etc and it'd be true but I still don't think its fair. =/ If you respond I shall love you eternally. <33

@Glacia
Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

Messages In This Thread
You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 06-01-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Glacia - 06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: You Don't Own Me [Calstron] - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 02:40 AM