the Rift

[OPEN] come fly with me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

As soon as she saw someone approaching Alysanne skidded to a halt, feeling her entire body feeling hot with embarrassment as she turned towards the sound of a familiar voice. She couldn’t decide whether it was worse or better that a fellow pegasus caught her early attempts as she tried to figure out just what Lyanna had just witnessed. “Hello Lyanna!” Her voice was a little too high to be casual, coming out almost strangled. Hemlock chuckled through their bond, the baritone of his voice echoing in Alysanne’s mind as he and flew about nearby, keeping an eye on the two mares after hooting a short hello to Lyanna. Alysanne quickly folded her wings towards her sides again, all previous thoughts of how impressive this was going to be quickly evaporating.

As well as any hopes that her fellow herd member hadn’t seen her running about like a fool!

Although the words she spoke weren’t laced with any unkindness, Alysanne visibly drooped at the question. “Oh… well yes. It’s been a couple years since I tried and… I think I’ve forgotten how to do it.” She shifted her wings uncomfortably and her green eyes looked away for a moment. She was fairly certain that she was old enough to be Lyanna’s dam (potentially even grand-dam) and here she was, a pegasus that didn’t fly.

When she had first arrived in Helovia it wasn’t so much that she couldn’t fly - just that she didn’t. And in those early days she had flown around from the Edge to this very meadow occasionally.

But now, well, it had been so long that she couldn’t be certain she actually could anymore.

After that brief glance away, she looked back to her friend with a small smile. “Embarrassing, isn’t it?”

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Lyanna <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-01-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-02-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-08-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-12-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 06-27-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 06-28-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: come fly with me - by Alysanne - 07-20-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: come fly with me - by Lyanna - 07-25-2016, 01:53 PM