[PRIVATE] we are just breakable boys and girls
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
“Mauja?”

Who are you, come to haunt me? One black-rimmed ear turned back, listening, taking in the hesitant question embedded in his name. It was a familiar voice, but not one he knew by heart, and simply seeing the shadow at the edge of his vision wasn't enough. Locking up his heart again, Mauja turned his head. Ah. It was Alysanne.

And it suddenly struck him that he had never paid much attention to her—of course, he knew her name, the basics of her appearance, her position as Naerys' mother and Moon Doctor of the herd... If he racked his brains he could come up with more, little tidbits, snippets of information, but in the end, it was all meaningless. Useless. Worthless, without having a sense of the soul it embodied.

So it was in silence that he studied her, looking at her, from the point of her black muzzle to the white tip of her tail. She wore a glass headband, a little glass heart upon it, resting against a symmetrical star. And there—by the powerful wing joints, were those scars? Pink, hairless lines rent the white fur, but with her wings folded it was hard to tell their extent. The frown marring his face was brief, a shadow ghosting across his blue eyes—merely ripples upon the surface of a pond before the stillness claimed him again. Slowly, his gaze fell from the bright green of her eyes and to the moss-covered limestone upon which she stood. You have secrets, he thought, tail flicking once. There was definitely more to Alysanne than she gave away.

“You know, if you were to fall I’d dive in after you.”

He said nothing—at least, not immediately. Instead, he simply looked over the edge again, to the blue-and-iron ocean washing up against the fragile cliffs. It was a long fall. It was a long, uncertain fall, for who knew which rocks lay deceptively under the waves? How deep could a body plummet into the waters before being smashed upon them? But, he thought as he stared into the sea, if he jumped, she could glide, and where he would crash, she could just .. touch down. He let out a sigh. "Why?" he finally asked, voice soft. What was he to her?

[ lmfao writing in the edgelord internet browser, "Microsoft Edge", everything is so fucked up @Alysanne SAVE ME ]
Mauja
the white queen
image credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are just breakable boys and girls - by Mauja - 06-18-2016, 05:41 AM