the Rift

[ALL] Cowards have no luck

Imani Posts: 16
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: 6 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
Imani finds himself torn over the king's words. He has been chided like a child, but with good reason- he still should have manners. Long, lonely stints of travel should not change that. He shifts his weight and his ears flick back, embarrassed. Though his embarrasment is at his forefront, in the back of his mind he weighs the rest of Tembovu's words. There is a threat there, he thinks. More, it makes him feel as if he has heard this name before.

"I am Imani, taught by Mwenye, of Red Rocks. Formerly." It is habit once he begins. The place he names is far south in the plains, close to the Debwani forests. His ties are not impressive, but that are what shaped him and he would be loathe to leave them out. He is not impressed be Tembovu's talk of magic. Rather, his attention is taken by the tiny matriarch who comes out of the woods. His odd eyes fill with wonder at the sight of the calf and he bows his head to her in greeting when she is introduced- after all, she well be a matriarch one day and he has nothing but respect for the grey giants.

Now though, he feels his suspicions are likely true. He looks to Syrena, his frown changing to a slight smile.

"Thank you for your offer, but I believe I will accompany Tembovu." The nae seems strange on his tongue now that he suspects the King's nature. Do the people he rule know what he did? Do they know that he left? It is hard for Imani to thrust the judgement aside. It is not his place to make such. It is his to know, not to assume. He turns back to the World's Edge King.

"I would like to see the place where other Dorobians have made their home, General."

OOC:// Gah, no table, rushed, but I wanted to get this out there. @Syrena @Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
[ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Imani - 06-01-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Syrena - 06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Imani - 06-07-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Syrena - 06-08-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Imani - 06-10-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Syrena - 06-12-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Tembovu - 06-13-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Imani - 06-13-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Syrena - 06-17-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Tembovu - 06-20-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: [ALL] Cowards have no luck - by Imani - 06-21-2016, 08:11 AM