the Rift

[PRIVATE] he knows no restraint—

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
He stared up at the older colt concern clear on his young creamy face. When the colt turned to him with a creepy ass smile plastered on his face he froze curiously. Was he about to get in his first fight with this male that very well could be his brother? To Astarot it didn't matter if they had different mothers as long as they shared one parents that was good enough for him. Everyone that shared blood was family, and he didn't see why they couldn't be close. Tyrath was a prime example of his thinking. They were only half related and a few days or weeks apart, but you would never know. They were just as close as full blood brothers, so why couldn't they all be?

He watches the colt silently as he sizes him up. Night against day, but did it really have to be that way? All he wanted to do was help the boy, but he might just well learn a lesson from this encounter. Not everyone shared the same views on stuff. The colt's frame was so like his own thick and predicting power. He wonders what the other is thinking as he looks down at him. Ears prick and eyes watch carefully wondering what was going to happen. The black had no right to be mad at him, no right to attack him, but would that stop him? Still young and sheltered the colt had no idea that the mistakes of his unknown father could impact him. He saw no reason for him to take the short end of the stick simply because he was born. He would be there for his kin even if they didn't really want him; which he didn't see why they wouldn't want him.

He had no ambitions yet, there would be no fighting for their father's praise. He had his mother and that was enough for him. As the older boy stared him down, for no reason, he found himself wishing he was older, taller, and stronger than him. A new feeling was slowly settling into his once pure heart; anger.  All he had done was check on him, make sure he was okay, and offered help. There was no reason, no fucking reason for him to be so distant with him.

After what felt like hours the black spoke. His voice was mesured and his pink eyes hollow, void of all emotion. What was wrong with him? Then he moves away from his kind gesture. As his muzzle reaches dead air tiny ears flick back towards his skull; not quite pinned but close. He watches the stallion scarlet and blue eyes flashing as the fire mounts in his breast. "Because it's polite to answer a simple question; especially when someone is trying to be nice." He lays etra emphasis on the word trying, sicne he isn't really allowing him to do what he planed on.

His lip curls slightly at his next nasty words, "I haven't offered much, how do you even know that's my real name?" Of course it is, but if he wanted to be a douche, he could be the same way. "It's not like I told you everything about me, now that would be stupid." He pulls his head away from the older boy as he tries to make sence of what is going on. He had never had someone be mean to him before, and apparently it did not sit well with the dun.

He watches him making a show of looking over his familiar markings and build. His eyes seem to point out everything they have in common. Of course he wasn't for sure that they were related, but he thought it was safe to assume as much. Ears shift back a little farther as he speaks again. "Once again, it's polite to answer someone when they are nice to you." He longs to ask, in a very shitty way, if his mother had yet to teach him such an importnat lesson. He holds his tongue, but just barely. He can not keep the distaste from his words though. "What is so wrong with giving a name? At least make one up if anything it just comes off as pleasent." 'Which you clearly aren't.' He ends the scentense in his mind eyes never leaving the colt.

"Now that you've gotten to ask questions, and I've answered them, it's my turn." He paused a challenge in his eyes before speaking once more. "Why are you acting like I'm the ugliest and rudest creature ever to walk the Earth?" He makes his voice soften slightly as he asks. He was seriously curious as to why he was being treated so rudely. Scarlet and blue gaze up at older still longign to be taller to look down on him with the disgust he felt right now. Pointless, all this anger was purely pointless.

Talk
Words;; 823
OOC/Tags;; @Kid
Astarot
You can DIE laughing, or laugh until you die... Wannaplay?

image | coding
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
he knows no restraint— - by Kid - 06-02-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: he knows no restraint— - by Astarot - 06-10-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: he knows no restraint— - by Kid - 06-10-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: he knows no restraint— - by Astarot - 06-17-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: he knows no restraint— - by Kid - 06-17-2016, 08:32 AM